Sota Magnetic Pulser rife machine reviews


The Magnetic Pulser rife machine opinions stated are the views of Natural Healing Tools and does not represent the opinion of SOTA Instruments. The SOTA units are consumer products designed for relaxation, well-being and to complement a healthy lifestyle. The SOTA units are not medical devices nor are they intended to diagnose, treat or cure any medical or health condition. The use, safety or effectiveness of the SOTA units, has not been approved by any government agency. Please consult a health practitioner for any medical or health condition. Results are not typical. This electro frequency technology works. Rather it is this Sota's device or the Bob Beck's Pulser devices, they work.
I have used them for 6 weeks per treatment once a year and have not been sick for 6 years. The medical establish hates this technology and would never want the masses to hear of it.

Cheap Sota Magnetic Pulser rife machine Great Value

Many customers was gave reviews and ratings to Sota Magnetic Pulser rife machine. If you
want to read discout details to make your decision on product. Sota Magnetic Pulser rife machine Click to see all customers reviews & discout sale details




  • New streamlined unit. Quartz crystal Micro-Computer controlled functions for precise waveform generation and accurate timing sequences.
  • Red Light indicates when Magnetic Pulse has been delivered to the Hand paddle/Coil.
  • New AUDIBLE output option. When selected, the MPG5 will beep each time the Magnetic Pulse has been delivered to the Hand paddle/Coil.
  • Unit will pulse for 20 minutes (255 pulses) before resetting.
  • Slightly higher output pulse intensity. New soft carrying case for easy storage.

Sota Magnetic Pulser rife machine reviews



This is my first review on Amazon. I have bought many products over the years but this is the first one I felt compelled to write about.

I very recently found out about this product from an ebook on alternative cures. My cat, Peanut, died last year from FIP (feline infectious peritonitis), a deadly viral disease for which there is no treatment and no cure. FIP will take a cat down in a matter of months in the most ghastly ways. The FIP virus hides in the lymph nodes, the organs and other tissues, and the immune system basically tears the cat apart trying to get at the virus. It's truly horrifying. When my cat died from this disease I vowed to make it my life's quest to find a cure for FIP.

So when I came across the magnetic pulser I was very very interested in trying it on Peanut's brother, Rascal, who was recently diagnosed with FIP as well. However, I wanted to use it myself first to make sure it was not harmful in any way, and that it really worked. This unit is very non-invasive, but cats are not fond of being made to stay in one spot for more than a few seconds, and in Rascal's case, I didn't want to put him through any stressful situation in his delicate state for something that wasn't going to work.

When the unit arrived I was suffering from hemmoraging cystitis, a severe bladder infection. I used the unit over my bladder for about 20 minutes. Over the course of that time the pain and spasms completely subsided and never have returned. WOW!

So I then decided to use it on my scalp. I have suffered for at least 5 years from something called Trichodynia, which is a condition where one experiences a painful sensation on their scalp, usually followed by hair loss. It feels like a severe sunburn on the scalp accompanied by painful bumps under the skin. There is no known cure for this, and no one seems to know what causes it. I used the unit for about 20 minutes twice a day over the course of a week on my scalp, and the pain is now gone. Another WOW!

I do a lot of dog walking and my feet have been really hurting severely lately, and I recently fractured my middle toe. I used the unit for about 30 minutes on each foot, and the pain is gone. So far the pain in the toe has subsided about 90%. I also used it on my arthritic joints and the pain is gone now.
I have just begun to use the pulser on Rascal. However, I am so impressed with this unit and what I have accomplished with it so far that I had to write this review now. I will post an update once we get Rascal's bloodwork done again in a few months. Magnetic Pulser rife machine reviews




No comments:

Post a Comment